Gibson Les Paul Tribute Electric Guitar Satin Cherry Sunburst
Videos (1)View All
Doug Aldrich Demos The Les Paul Tribute
Gibson's Les Paul Tribute brings you all the vibe and feel of a traditional Les Paul, in an ultramodern, weight-relieved mahogany body. The Les Paul Tribute captures the essence of a classic while catering to contemporary players. An easy-to-play rounded profile on a set-in maple neck with rosewood fretboard adds a hint of brightness, and the Alnico II 490 humbuckers deliver loads of power and sustain for those signature Les Paul tones.
Ultra-Modern Mahogany Body Resonates
The Les Paul Tribute's chambered mahogany body provides enhanced resonance while reducing weight, ideal for long sets and studio sessions. Three sharp-looking sound holes let it breathe as you play, aiding in the rich vibration you can both hear and feel.
Maple and Rosewood Neck Inspires
A smooth maple neck and rosewood fretboard come together for a blend of crispness and warmth that plays fast and sounds full. The slim, rounded profile and medium jumbo frets make solos and complex chords a breeze.
490 Humbuckers Power Classic Tone
A pair of 490 humbucking pickups with Alnico II magnets deliver vintage PAF tone, power, and sustain. Coil-splitting capabilities provide a massive array of single-coil and humbucking tones with the flip of a switch.
Legendary Hardware Anchors
A Nashville Tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece anchor your tone and tuning, while vintage-style tuners keep things locked in. Plek'd frets result in an even, buzz-free feel along the fretboard.
- Satin-finished maple top on weight-relieved mahogany body
- 24.75"-scale maple neck, 22-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Dual Gibson 490 humbuckers, 3-way switch
- Nashville-style tune-o-matic bridge, Vintage Deluxe Keystone tuners
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Weight relieved Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Rounded
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69 in. (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: 490R
- Bridge: 490T
- Brand: Gibson
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: ABR-1
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Grover Rotomatic
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Soft shell case
- Country of origin: United States