Your hands will feel right at home on the mahogany neck which features an “Advanced Response” profile. Paired with a flatter radius walnut fingerboard, the Hummingbird Studio Walnut has easy access to all 20 frets. Mother-of-pearl parallelogram inlays add pure Gibson class.
The Fishman Sonitone pickup has a soundhole-mounted preamp with volume and tone controls. It comes with a TUSQ nut and Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons.
- Sitka spruce top with walnut back and sides
- Mahogany neck with Advanced Response profile, walnut fingerboard
- Fishman Sonitone undersaddle piezo with soundhole-mounted preamp
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons, TUSQ nut
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Dreadnought Non-Cutaway
- Top wood: Solid Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Walnut
- Bracing pattern: Hand-scalloped X
- Neck shape: Custom
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.81 mm)
- Fingerboard: 1-piece Walnut
- Neck wood: 1-piece Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle & nut: TUSQ
- Pickup/preamp: Fishman Undersaddle piezo
- Special features: Body shape Pickup system
- Tuning machines: Sealed Vintage-style
- Orientation: Right handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Country of origin: United States