The Gibson Hummingbird Studio continues Gibson's long history of producing world-famous square-shoulder body designs, such as the Hummingbird, Dove and Songwriter models. With the Hummingbird Studio, Gibson introduces a slim body, square-shoulder design, hand-built using all solid tonewoods. The Gibson Hummingbird Studio is finished with a Fishman Sonitone pickup for easy studio quality plug and play anywhere.
- Sitka spruce top, rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck, 20-fret rosewood fingerboard
- Grover Rotomatic tuners with kidney buttons, Fishman Sonitone undersaddle pickup
- Body shape: Hummingbird
- Top wood: Sitka spruce
- Back & sides: Rosewood
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Neck shape: Advanced Response
- Nut width: 1.725"
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlay: Mother-of-pearl parallelograms
- Preamp/pickup: Fishman Sonitone undersaddle pickup
- Controls: Volume and tone controls
- Bridge: Traditional belly up
- Tuners: Grover Rotomatic with kidney buttons