The Genzler Amplification re/Q Dual Function EQ pedal is a low-noise, all-analog multi-function pedal that gives the player complete tonal control over the cutoff of the extreme low and high frequencies, plus 5 bands of peak-dip equalization. The filter section is foot switched independently from the EQ section, and there is additional make-up gain or cut after the EQ for balancing of levels, or to act as an additional boost/cut function when the EQ is switched into the signal path. The re/Q can also be paired with the Genzler 4 On The Floor Classic Overdrive pedal to tailor your instrument’s tone for various overdrive settings, as well as with the Magellan 350 or Magellan 800 bass amps.
- 5-band fixed EQ network
- High-Pass and Low-Pass filter
- Lightweight aluminum chassis
- Rugged stomp switches
- Low-noise, silent switching circuitry
- EQ output level control
- Accepts power supplies from 9VDC-18VDC (low noise type), either polarity (auto detecting) 40mA max (power supply not included)
- Dimensions: 6” x 4.1” x 2.3” (WxDxH)
- Weight: 1.3 lbs.