"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Gator GR-Rack Bag
The Gator GR-Rackbag is a rugged, lightweight carrying bag with a comfortable, ergonomically placed handle that is easy to carry and protects your equipment. It is perfect for guitarists, bassists, keyboard players, or recording engineers on the go who rely on rackmounted equipment. It is available in a variety of rack space sizes.
- Polyethylene-reinforced interior frame
- Internal reinforced aluminum valance
- Ergo Grip Carry Handle
- Rear flap allows access to entire panel of equipment
- 600-Denier nylon exterior
- Exterior pocket for cables, etc.
- 2U: W x H x D: 19 x 3.5 x 12.5"
- 3U: W x H x D: 19 x 5.25 x 12.5"
- 4U: W x H x D: 19 x 7 x 12.5"
- 2U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 8.25 in.
- 3U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 10 in.
- 4U: Width x Depth x Height: 21.25 x 14.50 x 11.75 in.
- 2U: 8 lb.
- 3U: 11 lb.
- 4U: 15 lb.
We are proud of our products and want you to be proud to use them. Gator Cases products are covered under warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner with proof of purchase from an authorized Gator dealer. Upon acceptance, Gator Cases, will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to normal wear, improper care, modification, negligence, rental purposes and accidents, where Gator Cases is not at fault, are not covered. Please keep your receipt so you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact us with any warranty question or claims.
Questions & Answers View All