Internally constructed from dense EPS foam, the exterior of this Gator banjo case is covered in rugged 600-denier ballistic material. To ensure your banjo does not get scratched, the interior is covered in soft plush. Equipped with 2 external pockets for all your gear, comfortable removable shoulder strap, and #10 zippers. The carrying handle is made of parachute webbing.
- Perfect cross between hardshell case and gig bag
- Lightweight fit-all banjo case
- Exterior is covered with 600-denier ballistic material
- Internally constructed of dense EPS foam
- Interior is covered in soft plush with foam support for the neck
- 2 accessory pockets
- Parachute nylon web carrying handle
- Comfortable removable shoulder strap
- #10 zippers
- Body lower bout width: 14" diameter
- Body middle bout width: 14" diameter
- Body upper bout width: 14" diameter
- Body total length: 16.5"
- Headstock width: 4.25"
- Headstock length: 15.25"
- Total length: 41"
- Bottom body height: 3.75"
- Top body height: 3.75"
- Headstock start height: 3.75"
- Headstock end height: 3.75"
- Exterior: 45" x 17" x 7"
- Accessory space: 5.5" x 3.5" x 3"
- Weight: 6.08 lbs.
We are proud of our products and want you to be proud to use them. Gator Cases products are covered under warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner with proof of purchase from an authorized Gator dealer. Upon acceptance, Gator Cases, will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to normal wear, improper care, modification, negligence, rental purposes and accidents, where Gator Cases is not at fault, are not covered. Please keep your receipt so you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact us with any warranty question or claims.