The Gator G-Tour Bass Flight Case is made from 5mm marine-grade plywood and has an aluminum tongue and grooved corner extrusion with red Penn Elcom recessed MOL twist latches and spring-loaded rubber-gripped handles. The ATA bass case's plush interior cradles your instrument snugly.
- 5mm plywood construction
- Fits bass
- Plush interior
- Spring-loaded, heavy-duty handles
- Heavy-duty chromeplated hardware
- Tongue And groove extrusion aluminum valance
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Exterior dimensions: 49-1/2"L x 17-1/4"W x 9"D
- Interior dimensions:
- Body lower bout width ” 14"
- Body middle bout width ” 11"
- Body upper bout width ” 13"
- Body total length ” 21"
- Headstock width ” 7"
- Headstock length ” 10"
- Total length ” 46"
- Bottom body height ” 2-1/2"
- Top body height ” 2-1/2"
- Headstock start height ” 2-1/2"
- Headstock end height ” 2-1/2"
- Accessory space ” 22-1/2" x 6-1/2" x 2"
We are proud of our products and want you to be proud to use them. Gator Cases products are covered under warranty against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner with proof of purchase from an authorized Gator dealer. Upon acceptance, Gator Cases, will repair or replace any product found to be defective. Damages due to normal wear, improper care, modification, negligence, rental purposes and accidents, where Gator Cases is not at fault, are not covered. Please keep your receipt so you have proof of purchase or register your case with the registration card that came with it. International warranty claims will be handled through the local distributor. Do not hesitate to contact us with any warranty question or claims.