The Urban Electric Guitar bags have been created for the gigging musician who demands excellent protection for their instrument and needs to carry additional gear to a gig. The bags are lightweight and portable and incorporate the "Fuse-On" system, whereby a separate range of accessory bags fit quickly and easily onto the front of the guitar bag. The padded "Fuse-on" bags have been specifically designed to carry and protect laptops, electrical leads, foot pedals and a host of personal items.
This is a hybrid gig bag or soft case that offers the best protection for your instrument other than using a hard case.
The Urban Electric Guitar bag has been designed for the travelling or commuter musician. Ideal to carry whilst walking, cycling or travelling on a bus or train.
On the inside there is a 20 mm (0.79 in.) lightweight high-density foam padding with shell-reinforced areas, giving added protection to delicate parts of your guitar. Rip-stop, water-resistant, non-PVC-backed material and a heavy-duty rubberised base takes care of everything on the outside.Useful Features
There are many versatile features to these bags such as a rear compartment to store backpack straps, so the bag can be carried by hand without the straps hanging down and getting in the way. Inside the bag is a removable padded collar, which allows various models and sizes of guitars to be carried. It can also be moulded around the shape of the guitar to give ultimate protection and create space for smaller items to be stored, such as strings and tuners. There is a waist belt for comfort, convenient grab handles when maneuvering in tight spaces and numerous pockets for accessories.Plenty of storage
If these pockets do not provide enough space for you, then simply “Fuse-On” by attaching two padded accessory bags (sold separately) - the Small "Fuse-on" bag to the headstock and the Large "Fuse-on" bag to the base area - or on its own, the Medium "Fuse-on" bag to the mid-section. The Large" Fuse-on" bag holds a 15 in. laptop and all the essentials you need on a trip.
- Length: 1,040 mm/40.95 in.
- Width (lower bout): 400 mm/15.75 in.
- Width (upper bout): 320 mm/12.60 in.
- Depth: 70 mm/2.76 in.
- Length: 1,100 mm/43.31 in.
- Width at widest point: 450 mm/17.71 in.
- Depth: 120 mm/4.72 in.
- Fuse-on attachment system on headstock, mid-section and base area of bag
- Padded and shell reinforced areas
- External rubberised area at top of headstock
- 20mm (0.79 in.) high-density foam padding
- Jacquard hardwearing, non-PVC-backed water-resistant polyester material
- Rip-stop material
- Fashionable piping
- No visible webbing
- Soft, non-scratch, non-fibrous quality velvet mix interior
- Polyester bridge headstock and end-pin protection panels
- Internal soft padded adjustable headstock support with enclosed security strap
- Adjustable 20 mm soft padded collar that can be moulded to the shape of the instrument to give added protection
- Extra large zipped headstock accessory pocket
- Large A4 zipped top pocket
- Middle pocket with accessory and organiser compartments
- Extra accessory pocket
- Rubber zip pulls to prevent scratching of guitar
- Inverted zips for slick appearance
- Lockable zips on main storage compartment
- Ergonomic robust adjustable backpack straps with chest strap
- Rear compartment to store backpack straps when not in use
- Adjustable waist belt
- Chunky padded and riveted carry handle
- Padded easy lift grab handles to the front and rear
- Reflective materials
- Commuter friendly reflective panels, segment piping & print
- External rubberised PU reinforced base area
- Screen printed reflective Fusion branding
- Rubber logos
- Rain-cover for additional protection
- Union Jack rubber badge at rear of bag