The Fredenstein Bento 6 S is a high-performance portable module carrier for Fredenstein Series 500 modules or API-500 compatible plug-in cards. The unit can accept a maximum of 6 modules.
The Bento 6D features several important upgrades compared with third party products, including a universal power supply, increased output currents, auxiliary audio inputs and outputs, built-in audio routing and compressor buss linking. Fredenstein power supplies are exceptionally reliable, solid and low noise (including rail voltages, magnetic radiation, and RF radiation).They are also designed to handle heavy capacitive loads that can cause other racks problems.
A multi-layer backplane, gold contact connectors, solid mechanical construction and precision metalwork combine for increased signal integrity and a lower noise floor.
- Universal power supply: Mains voltages range from 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Increased output currents: +/-16V DC 1.6A and +48V DC 0.3A
- Auxiliary Audio Inputs and Outputs Built-in Audio Routing: Modules can be daisy-chained byflipping switches on the back panel
- Compressor buss linking: Compressor modules can be linked by engaging switches on the back panel
- Multi-Layer Backplane: Increased signal integrity and lower noise floor
- Gold contact connectors
- Solid mechanical construction and precision metalwork
- Ground-lift switch: In case of ground loops, the audio ground and the protective ground can be disconnected
- Input Voltage: 90V AC to 240V AC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Output Voltages: +16V DC 1.5A, -16V DC 1.5A, +48V DC 0.3A
- Power Consumption: max. 60W
- Dimension (LxHxD): 300mm x 135mm x 190mm (without handle and feet)
- Weight: 3.8kg