For the Vintera Road Worn, Fender recreated a set of its favorite Telecaster pickups using Formvar-coated wire, alnico 2 magnets for the neck pickup and alnico 3 for the bridge. Twangy and articulate, they have the crisp, snarling sound that put Fender on the musical map.
The thick ’50s U-shaped neck has a 7.25''-radius maple fretboard with 21 vintage-tall frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style Tele bridge with three brass barrel saddles gives this Telecaster its characteristic twang, while vintage-style tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability. Other features include vintage-style strap buttons, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate. Includes deluxe gig bag.
- Alder body with Road Worn nitrocellulose finish
- Maple neck with thick ’50s U-shape and maple fretboard
- 2 vintage-style ’50s single-coil Hot Tele pickups with 3-way switch
- Vintage-style string-thru bridge with 3 brass barrel saddles and vintage-style tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Single-cutaway solid body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: U
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 7.25"
- Fret size: Vintage-tall
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.65 in. (42 mm) synthetic bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Proprietary single coil
- Bridge: Proprietary single coil
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed bridge
- Bridge design: Barrel saddle
- Tailpiece: String-thru body
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 string
- Case: Gig bag
- Orientation: Right-handed