Fender Venice Soprano Ukulele Walnut Fingerboard Shell Pink
Order it today! This item is backordered, but you can save your place now so you don’t miss it when it’s back in stock. You won’t be charged until it ships.
Videos (1)View All
California Coast Ukuleles Demo with Zac Carper | Fender
The slim "C"-shaped neck profile is comfortable to hold and easy to play, while the no-tie bridge makes changing strings a breeze. A stylish bound top and 4-in-line Tele headstock adds a unique dash of Fender style that can’t be duplicated.
Let all your cares drift out to sea, embrace the music of the boardwalk and live the beach life year-round with the Venice Ukulele. Case sold separately.
- Soprano-sized ukulele
- Walnut fingerboard
- No-tie bridge
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Series: California Coast Ukuleles
- Body shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Body wood: Laminated Basswood Top, Back and Sides
- Body top: Laminated Basswood
- Body back and sides: Laminated Basswood
- Body finish: Satin
- Bracing: Fan
- Neck: Nato
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Fret size: 0.059"
- Number of frets: 12
- Position inlays: White Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.375"/Plastic
- Tuning machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale length: 13.6"
- Bridge: Laminated Hardwood
- Hardware finish: Chrome