Fender Player Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Limited-Edition Electric Guitar Shell Pink
Videos (1)View All
Player Series Stratocaster Demo | Fender
Fender's Player Series Stratocaster puts a contemporary spin on the iconic Strat. Primed to inspire players of all levels with its versatile sound and smooth playability, this limited-edition model features an alder body with a glossy finish and a maple fretboard for a crisp, articulate tone. Powered by three newly designed Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups, it delivers the unmistakable bell-like highs, punchy mids and solid low end that have come to define the Stratocaster sound.
New Pickups Provide Endless Tonal Possibilities
The heart of the Player Stratocaster's tone lies in its three Player Series single-coil pickups. Designed by Fender specifically for this guitar, these pickups provide a wide range of tones from glassy and chimey to warm and rounded. The pickup selector switch gives players instant access to neck, middle, bridge or all three pickups at once for a variety of combinations. Roll the tone knob up or down to cut highs for a warmer, more vintage inspired tone or keep them open for extra sparkle.
Comfortable Contours and Fast, Easy Playability
Everything about the Player Stratocaster is designed for comfort and speed. Its alder body contours to the shape of your body, while the modern C-shaped neck profile offers an ideal balance of thickness and shallowness. A 9.5" fretboard radius and medium jumbo frets also facilitate smooth bending and fretting. For players seeking maximum expression, the two-point fulcrum vibrato bridge provides subtle pitch bending effects.
A Timeless Design With Modern Appeal
While the Player Stratocaster pays homage to the classic Stratocaster design, small touches give it a contemporary vibe. A synthetic bone nut and bent steel saddles on the bridge provide exceptional tuning stability and sustain. Understated cosmetic upgrades like the parchment pickguard and control knobs also lend a sleek, modern aesthetic. Overall, the Player Stratocaster delivers the perfect blend of vintage-inspired sound and style with present-day playability and performance.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Three Fender Player Series Stratocaster single-coil pickups, 5-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles, sealed, die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69" (43 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Player Series Stratocaster
- Middle: Player Series Stratocaster
- Bridge: Player Series Stratocaster
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo Bent steel saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico