Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar 3-Color Sunburst
Videos (1)View All
Player Series Stratocaster Demo | Fender
The Fender Player Stratocaster HSS Pau Ferro Fingerboard electric guitar is a reimagining of a classic that provides modern sound and feel. Featuring an alder body, the Player Stratocaster HSS has a maple neck with a satin polyurethane finish and Pau Ferro fingerboard for smooth playability. Now with a 22nd medium jumbo fret and 9.5" fingerboard radius, shredders and lead players will appreciate the extra room to maneuver. The Player Stratocaster HSS packs authentic Fender tone with a twist—an alnico V single-coil neck pickup, an alnico V single-coil middle pickup and an alnico II humbucking bridge pickup for powerful output. Adjust your sound with the master volume and tone controls as well as a 5-way pickup switch. A 2-point synchronized tremolo bridge with bent steel saddles provides stable tuning while enabling expressive pitch-bending effects.
Bold Humbucking Bridge Pickup
The Player Stratocaster HSS features an alnico II humbucking pickup in the bridge position for high output and a warm, full tone. Combined with the crisp sparkle of the single-coil neck and middle pickups, the humbucker provides tonal versatility for any genre or playing style.
Accessible 9.5" Fingerboard Radius
The Pau Ferro fingerboard has a 9.5" radius, making it comfortable for chording and soloing alike. 22 medium jumbo frets provide plenty of room for expressive runs and bends. The modern C-shaped maple neck is ideal for fast playing across musical styles.
Stable 2-Point Tremolo Bridge
The Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo bridge has bent steel saddles for stable tuning even when employing dramatic pitch-bending effects. Combined with the Player Stratocaster HSS' sealed tuners, you'll stay in tune through dynamic performances and recording sessions.
Iconic Style and Versatility
With an alder body, maple neck and pau ferro fingerboard, the Player Stratocaster HSS has an iconic contoured form factor that is lightweight, balanced and resonant. Available in a crisp Polar White finish with chrome hardware, this guitar makes a bold style statement on stage. Suitable for any genre from rock to jazz, blues to country, the Player Stratocaster HSS is a versatile instrument for creating your own signature sound.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale bolt-on maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5"-radius maple fingerboard
- Fender Player Series Stratocaster pickups single-coil neck/middle, bridge humbucker, 5-way switch
- 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge with vintage-style bent steel saddles, sealed, die-cast tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.69 in. (43 mm) Synthetic bone
- Configuration: HSS
- Neck: Player Series Stratocaster single coil
- Middle: Player Series Stratocaster single coil
- Bridge: Player Series Stratocaster humbucker
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone 1, tone 2
- Pickup switch: 5-way
- Coil tap or split:
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point fulcrum tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico