Fender Player Jazzmaster Pau Ferro Fingerboard Electric Guitar Capri Orange
Videos (3)View All
Player Series Jazzmaster | Player Series | Fender
The Player Series | Fender
The Player Series Stratocaster | Player Series | Fender
The Fender Player Jazzmaster is a modern take on the iconic offset guitar. With upgraded pickups and electronics, as well as an ergonomic neck profile and fretboard, this Jazzmaster is primed to inspire a new generation of musical rebels and visionaries. The alder body and gloss finish provide a stylish yet resonant platform for the redesigned Player Series Alnico V humbucking pickups. With a push/pull coil-splitting pot for the bridge pickup, you have access to beefy humbucker tones as well as chime-like single-coil sounds at the flip of a switch.
Player Series Pickups Unlock Authentic Tone
Respecting Fender's legacy while embracing an innovative spirit, the Player Series pickups provide warm, articulate humbucker tone with a touch of edge. Activate the coil-split to tap into jangly single-coil tones reminiscent of a Stratocaster. This pickup configuration, combined with a five-way selector switch, gives you a myriad of tonal options to craft your signature sound.
Modern C-Shaped Neck Profile
The maple neck has a comfortable, modern C profile—an ergonomic shape suitable for almost any playing style. A smooth, satin urethane finish allows your hand to glide up and down the fretboard with ease. The 9.5" radius and 22 medium-jumbo frets further enhance playability, making complex chords and soloing a breeze.
Floating Vibrato Tailpiece Adds Expression
The six-saddle bridge hosts a vintage-style floating vibrato tailpiece to add nuanced pitch effects and warble. Use the included arm to bend notes and chords for a dreamy, modulated tone. The adjustable bridge saddles allow you to perfectly intonate your Jazzmaster for optimal tuning and tone across the fretboard.
Chrome hardware, a three-ply pickguard and Fender-stamped neck plate complete the iconic Jazzmaster esthetic. Synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, and sealed tuning machines provide tuning stability and longevity. At 25.5" scale, this guitar has a familiar feel for players accustomed to a Fender electric.
- Gloss-finish solid alder body
- Satin-finish 25.5"-scale maple neck with 22-fret, 9.5" radius pau ferro fingerboard
- Fender Player Series humbucking pickups, 3-way pickup selector
- 6-saddle vintage-style bridge with floating tremolo tailpiece, sealed, die-cast tuners
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Double-cutaway offset
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Top wood:
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: C modern
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material 1.65" (42 mm) Synthetic Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Player Series humbucker Alnico
- Bridge: Player Series humbucker Alnico
- Brand: Fender
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Piezo: No
- Active EQ: No
- Special electronics:
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Coil tap or split: No
- Kill switch: No
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Vintage-style
- Tailpiece: Vintage Style Floating Tremolo
- Tuning machines: Die-cast sealed
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features:
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico