Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Main Features
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with modern C-shape, maple fretboard
- Dual Double Tap humbuckers with coil-spit for a single-coil sound
- Stopbar tailpiece, Adjusto-Matic bridge, sealed tuners
Upgraded Tonewoods, Fit and FinishFender picked mahogany for this Tele body. With a warm and even mid-range, it complements the sonic slate of the humbuckers. Just like vintage Fenders, the Troublemaker Tele Deluxe is finished in nitrocellulose lacquer, which allows the wood to breathe.
Troublemaker Tele Neck ConstructionThis Troublemaker’s neck is mahogany, and it’s no baseball bat: the profile is a modern-C. The maple fretboard has a standard 25.5" scale length and 22 medium-jumbo frets with black block inlays.
Custom ElectronicsThe Troublemaker Tele Deluxe is capable of both humbucker and single-coil tones, courtesy of Tim Shaw’s pickups. This Double Tap features is activated with the Push-Push volume controls, which splits the bridge and neck pickups respectively. Instead of a standard blade switch, it uses a 3-way toggle on the upper bout. Dual volume and tone controls have black “witch hat” knobs.
Hardware That’s Rare for a FenderA stopbar tailpiece anchors the strings firmly into the Troublemaker’s body before it passes over the Adjusto-Matic bridge. All hardware, including the vintage-style tuners, are in gold.
The Fender Parallel Universe Vol. II Troublemaker Tele Deluxe includes a certificate of authenticity and a Surf Green deluxe hardshell case.
- Mahogany body finished in gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Mahogany neck with Modern C-shape, maple fretboard, medium jumbo frets
- Dual Custom Double Tap humbuckers, push-push pots to split bridge and neck pickups, 3-way switch
- Adjust-o-matic bridge with anchored tailpiece, vintage style tuners, "Witch Hat" knobs, bone nut
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck shape: Modern C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material: 1.687 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Vintage-style
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States