Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Bigsby Main Features
- Mahogany body finished in black gloss lacquer
- Mahogany neck with modern C-shape, ebony fretboard with 12" radius
- 3 PAF-style Double Tap humbuckers with coil-split
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, sealed tuners with pearl buttons, bone nut
Tonewoods, Fit and FinishFender selected mahogany for the Troublemaker Tele Deluxe body. Warm, rich and resonant, it’s coated in gloss nitrocellulose lacquer. White binding accentuates the classic Telecaster profile.
Neck ConstructionThe Troublemaker Tele Deluxe neck is mahogany with a comfortable modern C-profile. The back is satin finished for speed. The ebony fretboard has a 12" radius with 22 medium-jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays.
Troublemaker Tele Deluxe ElectronicsTim Shaw designed the Troublemaker’s set of 3 Double Tap humbuckers. Normally, when a guitar is put into coil-split mode, the resulting single-coil only has half the output of a full ‘bucker. On this Tele, the Double Tap increases the output for a fuller, more balanced sound. Tapping on the Tone knob deactivates the middle pickup.
Gold HardwareEverything that glitters on the Parallel Universe Telecaster is gold, including the humbucker covers, the Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby vibrato, 3-way switch and even the pickguard screws. The gold tuners are sealed, deluxe-cast and have pearl buttons.
Other high-quality specifications include black “witch hat” control knobs and a bone nut. The Parallel Universe Vol. II Telecaster Deluxe Bigsby comes with a certificate of authenticity and a Surf Green Parallel Universe II deluxe hardshell case.
- Solid-body electric guitar with all-mahogany body and neck
- Sleek look courtesy of black lacquer finish, black pickguard and ebony fingerboard
- Classy gold hardware including bridge, switch, pickup covers and tuners
- Three "Double Tap" humbucker pickups designed with specialist Tim Shaw
- Bigsby tremolo/vibrato bridge and tailpiece
- White binding creates visually sharp edges
- Pearloid block inlays and bone nut
- Includes deluxe hardshell case
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body shape: Single cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Block
- Nut width/material: 1.685 in. (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: HHH
- Neck: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Middle: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Alnico Humbucker
- Control layout: Volume 1, Volume 2, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Coil-tap
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Bigsby
- Tuning machines: Die-cast Sealed
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Performance Level: Professional
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States