The Fender Parallel Universe Vol. II Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Bigsby is here at Guitar Center. Featuring 3 custom Double Tap humbuckers and a Bigsby B50, this Tele is decked out in gold over a nitro-finished body. This is the perfect guitar for players who want a Tele with stand-out features, muscular tones and an intimidating style.
Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Bigsby Main Features
- Mahogany body finished in black gloss lacquer
- Mahogany neck with modern C-shape, ebony fretboard with 12" radius
- 3 PAF-style Double Tap humbuckers with coil-split
- Adjusto-Matic bridge with Bigsby vibrato tailpiece, sealed tuners with pearl buttons, bone nut
Tonewoods, Fit and Finish
Fender selected mahogany for the Troublemaker Tele Deluxe body. Warm, rich and resonant, it’s coated in gloss nitrocellulose lacquer. White binding accentuates the classic Telecaster profile.
The Troublemaker Tele Deluxe neck is mahogany with a comfortable modern C-profile. The back is satin finished for speed. The ebony fretboard has a 12" radius with 22 medium-jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays.
Troublemaker Tele Deluxe Electronics
Tim Shaw designed the Troublemaker’s set of 3 Double Tap humbuckers. Normally, when a guitar is put into coil-split mode, the resulting single-coil only has half the output of a full ‘bucker. On this Tele, the Double Tap increases the output for a fuller, more balanced sound. Tapping on the Tone knob deactivates the middle pickup.
Everything that glitters on the Parallel Universe Telecaster is gold, including the humbucker covers, the Adjusto-Matic bridge, Bigsby vibrato, 3-way switch and even the pickguard screws. The gold tuners are sealed, deluxe-cast and have pearl buttons.
Other high-quality specifications include black “witch hat” control knobs and a bone nut. The Parallel Universe Vol. II Telecaster Deluxe Bigsby comes with a certificate of authenticity and a Surf Green Parallel Universe II deluxe hardshell case.
- Solid-body electric guitar with all-mahogany body and neck
- Sleek look courtesy of black lacquer finish, black pickguard and ebony fingerboard
- Classy gold hardware including bridge, switch, pickup covers and tuners
- Three "Double Tap" humbucker pickups designed with specialist Tim Shaw
- Bigsby tremolo/vibrato bridge and tailpiece
- White binding creates visually sharp edges
- Pearloid block inlays and bone nut
- Includes deluxe hardshell case