Fender American Professional II Telecaster Rosewood Fingerboard Electric Guitar Mercury
Videos (3)View All
Fender American Professional II Telecaster | Jose Rios First Impressions
American Professional II Telecaster | American Professional II Series | Fender
The American Professional II Series | Fender
The Fender American Professional II Telecaster is a refined and upgraded take on the iconic electric guitar that started it all. Now available with a rosewood fingerboard, this Tele was designed for musicians who want a familiar classic with modern playability.
V-Mod II Pickups Provide Classic Tone with Clarity
New V-Mod II single-coil pickups deliver the bright, punchy tone that put the Telecaster on the map, with an articulate voice that cuts through a mix. The bridge pickup packs a snarling, gnarly bite, while the neck pickup offers warmth and depth for rhythm playing.
A Neck That Feels Like an Extension of Your Hands
With a satin finish, sculpted neck heel and rolled fretboard edges, the neck on this Tele feels fast, comfortable and natural. The Deep C-shaped profile fills your hand without feeling bulky. Narrow tall frets make bending strings and fretting chords effortless.
Flexible Bridge Provides Classic Looks and Modern Versatility
While the 3-saddle top-load/string-through bridge recalls the original Tele bridge, it provides excellent intonation and the ability to adjust string height and tension for your perfect setup. Compensated brass saddles contribute to the authentic Tele tone.
Premium Components and Playability
From the alder body to the vintage-style tuners, no detail was overlooked. 22 narrow tall frets, a 9.5" fretboard radius and a sculpted neck heel provide an unparalleled playing experience. A deluxe molded case protects your investment.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- Deep C-shaped maple neck with rolled fingerboard edges, 22 narrow tall frets for easy bending
- Two Fender V-Mod II single-coil Telecaster pickups, treble bleed circuit maintains highs when reducing volume
- Top-load/string-thru Telecaster bridge with compensated brass “bullet” saddles
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Solidbody, single cutaway
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss urethane
- Neck shape: Deep C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: “Super-Natural” satin urethane finish on back of neck with gloss urethane headstock face
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Tall narrow
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Configuration: SS
- Neck: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Bridge: Fender V-Mod II single-coil Tele
- Control layout: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Special electronics: Treble-bleed circuit
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Compensated barrel saddle
- Tuning machines: Fender standard cast, sealed and staggered
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Deluxe molded case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: United States