The American Acoustasonic Telecaster embodies the spirit of purposeful innovation that Fender was built on. From acoustic shapeshifting to electric rhythm tones, this powerful guitar uses a revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine to deliver versatile sonic expression from the studio to the stage. Additional features include a Mod Knob to select and blend voices, an integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck.
- Cutting-edge acoustic-electric guitar
- Acoustic Engine delivers ten different body style and tone wood combinations
- Mod Knob selects and blends voices
- Patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS)
- Three pickup systems: Fishman Under-Saddle Transducer, Fishman Acoustasonic Enhancer, Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup
- Integrated forearm contour and mahogany neck
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Single Cutaway
- Top wood: Spruce
- Back & sides: Mahogany
- Neck shape: C
- Fingerboard: Ebony
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 22
- Pickup/preamp: Undersaddle piezo
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Country of origin: United States