The Fender '65 Princeton Reverb Amp is an authentic all-tube reproduction of the original classic. The Princeton Reverb amplifier delivers 12W through one 10" Jensen Special Design speaker. This single-channel amplifier favorite has two inputs, reverb and vibrato effects with an included footswitch, and control knobs for Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed and Intensity. The tube complement consists of a trio of 12AX7s, a 12AT7, dual Groove Tubes 6V6s, and a single 5AR4 rectifier tube. The Fender Priceton Reverb combo is covered with tough vinyl, and Fender ships the reverb amp with a vinyl dust cover.
- Made in USA
- Amp Type: Vintage Reissue Series Tube Amp
- Output: 12 watts into 8 ohms
- Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 1 x 12AT7, 2 x Groove Tubes 6V6, 1 x 5AR4 rectifier tube
- Speaker: 1-10" Jensen Special Design C-10R
- Channel: 1 channel (2 inputs)
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass, Reverb, Speed, Intensity
- Effects: Reverb, Vibrato
- Covering: Black textured vinyl
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Weight: 34 lb.
- Dimensions: 19-7/8"W x 16"H x 9-1/2"D