The Ernie Ball Music Man James Valentine “Valentine” guitar features a slab ash body, two Ernie Ball Music Man designed pickups (1-humbucker/1-single coil), with 3-way custom wired lever switch, coil tap, modern hardtail bridge with vintage bent steel saddles, 25.5-inch scale, tinted ultra-light satin polyurethane finish neck with 10-inch radius roasted maple fingerboard, 22 stainless steel frets, oversized 4-over-2 headstock and compensated nut, designed for superior tuning stability. Includes hardshell case.
- Body shape: Double cutaway
- Body type: Solid body
- Body material: Solid wood
- Body wood: Slab ash
- Body finish: High gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: Music man
- Neck wood: Roasted figured maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Neck finish: Tinted ultra-light satin polyurethane
- Material: Roasted Maple
- Radius: 10"
- Fret size: High profile, medium width
- Number of frets: 22 stainless steel
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width: 1.62" (41.3mm)
- Configuration: SH
- Neck: Custom wound double-coil
- Bridge: Custom wound single-coil
- Brand: Music Man
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Special electronics: Coil tap
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: 3-way
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man modern hardtail
- Tuning machines: Schaller locking
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: United States
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
One year parts and labor warranty on all guitars.