Epiphone Les Paul Modern Electric Guitar Graphite Black
Epiphone's Les Paul Modern electric guitar brings a vintage icon into the 21st century. Part of Epiphone's "Inspired by Gibson" collection, the Les Paul Modern has a bound maple top, mahogany body and trapezoid fingerboard inlays for timeless style. But a contoured heel, weight relief, coil taps and phase controls make this Les Paul a choice pick for players who want advanced features in an affordable, ergonomic instrument.
Contoured Heel and Asymmetrical Neck Profile Enable Comfort and Speed
The Les Paul Modern's mahogany neck has a contoured heel, allowing easier access to higher frets. Its asymmetrical slim taper profile feels rounded behind bass strings for warmth; the treble side flattens out for faster playing. This ergonomic design reduces hand fatigue for long practice sessions and performances.
ProBuckers and Advanced Controls Provide Tonal Versatility
Epiphone's ProBuckers have impressed even the most discerning tone connoisseurs. Their vintage-inspired sound complements the Les Paul Modern's resonant wood. Coil-splitting taps each pickup for single-coil tones, while phase switching creates a "hollowed-out" sound. A treble bleed circuit maintains high-end clarity when adjusting volume.
Grover Locking Rotomatic Tuners Keep the Les Paul Modern in Tune
Grover Rotomatic tuners are an industry standard for precision and durability. Their 18:1 gear ratio provides unparalleled tuning stability for the Les Paul Modern. Locking tuners also make string changes fast and frustration-free. From the tuners down, Epiphone designed the Les Paul Modern for performance.
- Mahogany body with Ultra Modern Weight Relief, bound maple top
- Mahogany neck with asymmetrical Slim Taper profile, contoured heel, ebony fretboard
- 2 ProBucker humbucking pickups, dual coil split, phase control, treble bleed circuit
- LockTone ABR bridge, stopbar tailpiece, Grover locking Rotomatic tuners, Graph Tech Nu Bone nut
- Body Type: Single-cutaway
- Top wood: Maple
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck shape: Asymmetric Slim
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Set-in
- Scale length: 24.75"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Trapezoid
- Nut width/material: 1.69" (43 mm) GraphTech
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Individual volume, Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Special electronics: Coil-split, Treble Bleed, Phase control
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Individual saddle
- Tailpiece: Stopbar
- Tuning machines: Locking
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Orientation: Right handed