The Midibox2 allows you to connect Empress Pedals equipped with a control port to MIDI. It converts the standard 5 pin MIDI cable to a simple guitar patch cable.
- Control Empress Pedals with MIDI - Use MIDI to control any Empress pedal equipped with a control port
- Control up to 4 pedals at once - The midibox has 4 control port outputs that let you control up to 4 Empress pedals simultaneously
- MIDI out - set the internal dip switch to accept midi out messages from the control port and relay them to the other control ports and the midi thru/out connector
- LED feedback - LEDs light up, letting you know when and where MIDI messagess are being sent
- Power Input Voltage: 9V DC
- Power Input Connector: 2.1mm barrel connector (Negative tip)
- Power Consumption: ~ 30mA
- Enclosure Material: Die Cast Aluminum
- Input connector: Standard 5 pin MIDI connector
- Output connector: 1/4" Jack
- Height: 1.25"
- Length: 4.5"
- Width: 2.5"
- Weight: 0.5 lb