The Electro-Harmonix MicroSynth XO is a guitar pedal that creates fat analog synth sounds like those heard on classic recordings by some of the finest musicians in the world. From the classic vintage sounds of the great early Moog synthesizer to custom creations, the MicroSynth effects pedal delivers. Its compact 10-slider layout lets the sonically adventurous guitarist dial in a virtually limitless array of analog synthesizer sounds, from percussive stabs to backward-sounding bowed effects.
- True bypass
- All-analog design
- 2-pole analog resonant filter
- 4-voice mixer section mixes: sub octave, original, octave up, and square wave
- Square wave voice can be used as a distortion tone
- Start, stop filter frequency sliders with adjustable rate for full control over the filter's sweep direction and speed
- Adjustable filter resonance control
- Adjustable attack time control for fading-in notes
- Tough and compact die-cast chassis
- 96DC-200BI power supply included
One year warranty on pedals. 90 day warranty on all other products.