Digital reverb imported from the SPLASH pedal. It has three distinct algorithms and three controls each (mix, decay and excite). The result is a silent, spacious and inviting reverb collection, each with control parameters that complement one another and combine to create symphonic, lush reflections emulation. An incredible addition to your modular setup.
- Nyx’s Reverb Effect
- Unique Design by Crazy Tube Circuits (as found on Splash Mk3)
- 3 different reverb algorithms fully customizable via decay and excite controls
- Algorithm I: The “exciter”. From a touch of ambience to spacious pad effect, especially on extreme settings.
- Algorithm II: Moderate sized reverb. From a spring style reverb up to room and hall
- Algorithm III : Large reverb. From hall to ambience
- Current Draw: 30mA (at +12V) / 15mA (at -12V)