The Leslie West Tattered and Torn Electric Guitar from Dean honors the legendary guitarist from American hard rock band Mountain. Dean worked directly with Leslie just before his passing in late 2020 to create this limited-edition Signature USA Thoroughbred that is just as unique as the artist himself. The Tattered and Torn electric features a flame maple top, mahogany body and neck, ebony fingerboard and a real bone nut to set the stage for this instant classic. Finished with nitrocellulose lacquer before being fully distressed, this limited-edition electric is approved by Leslie West and comes with a hardshell case to keep your investment protected between gigs.
- Mahogany body
- Mahogany neck with "C" profile
- Ebony fingerboard
- USA DMT Nostalgia BKBK Distressed neck pickup
- USA DMT Mountain of Tone BKBK Distressed bright pickup
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body Type: Single Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Finish: Niitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 24.63"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Gloss
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Block
- Nut width/material: 1.69"/Bone
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: Proprietary Humbucker
- Bridge: Proprietary Humbucker
- Control layout: Master volume, Master tone
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Bridge type: Fixed Bridge
- Bridge design: Hardtail
- Tailpiece: String thru body
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right-Handed
- Country of Origin: United States
5 year parts and labor warranty against defects.