The D'Angelico Premier Bowery LS offers performance-driven design, expansive tone and remarkable value. A single-cutaway dreadnought body shape and slim neck profile guarantee comfort for every player, while a satin mahogany finish and minimal rosette come together for a crisp modern aesthetic. Its deep cutaway allows for easy access to the top frets, creating more possibilities for high lead lines and solos. Equipped with an onboard preamp and tuner, the D'Angelico Bowery LS makes the transition to onstage performance simple. Available only in Natural Mahogany.
- Laminated mahogany body
- Mahogany scarf neck, torrefied merbau fingerboard and bridge
- Chrome Stairstep Wave tuners, D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Satin-finished neck, Natural Mahogany body
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Top wood: Mahogany, laminated
- Back & sides: Mahogany, laminated
- Bracing pattern: X-scalloped
- Color: Natural Mahogany
- Body depth: 4x4.7"
- Body width: 16"
- Binding: 3-ply black/white/black
- Back centerstrip: 1-ply black
- Rosette: 3-ring (ABS) cream/black/cream
- Neck shape: C shape
- Nut width: 1 11/16"
- Fingerboard: Torrefied merbau
- Radius: 14"
- Fret type: Medium jumbo
- Neck wood: Mahogany scarf
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Number of frets: 20
- Joint type: Dovetail
- Thickness at 1st fret: 20mm
- Thickness at 12th fret: 22m
- Truss rod: Dual action at soundhole
- Neck finish: Satin
- Preamp/tuner: D'Angelico MG-30 onboard preamp/tuner
- Output jack: Standard mono
- Bridge: Torrefied merbau
- Bridge shape: Stairstep
- Saddle & nut: PPS
- Hardware color: Chrome
- Series inlay (front): Acrylic Premier shield logo
- Binding: 1-ply white
- Headpin: Cupola
- Tuners: Stairstep Wave
- Strings: D'Addario EXP-16 (12-53)
- Truss rod cover: Aluminum Skyscraper
- Strap buttons: 2 chrome
- Bridge pins: PPS
- Top inlay: Acrylic pearl dots