The Charvel San Dimas features a sandblasted ash body that’s coupled with a bolt-on maple neck featuring a pair of graphite-reinforcement rods to resist bending and warping under environmental stresses. The speed neck profile is designed for lightning-fast playing and completely unhindered position shifts, while the comfortably rolled fingerboard edges provide the broken-in feel of an instrument with plenty of playing miles on it, and plenty more to go. Perfect for faster tempos, the 12–16" compound radius ebony fingerboard has 22 jumbo frets and white dot inlays. For regularly touring musicians, a heel-mount truss rod adjust thumbwheel is a must, allowing for quick and convenient neck relief tweaks.
This axe features an HH pickup configuration and comes loaded with DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151 neck pickups. The bridge pickup is an ideal blend of full lows, defined mids and soaring highs that can handle lead or rhythm playing, while the neck pickup rips with intense mid and high frequencies that pairs well with a high-gain amp.
Explore this instrument’s versatile voice with a 3-way pickup blade switch, tone control and a volume control that conceals a push/pull coil split for even more tonal variations on tap. With the Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, you can also dive to rumbling depths or add a well-placed rising harmonic without sacrificing your tuning.
Destined for center stage¬¬, the Charvel Pro San Dimas Style 1 HH FR E Ash comes in a grain-filled shocking Neon Pink Ash finish with pink pickup bobbins, black hardware and a licensed Fender Strat headstock.
- Sandblasted ash body
- Bolt-on maple neck with graphite-reinforcement rods, ebony fingerboard with rolled edges and 22 jumbo frets
- DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100 bridge and DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151 neck pickups, 3-way pickup blade switch, tone control and volume control
- Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo bridge system, Charvel-branded die-cast tuners
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Body type: Solidbody, Double Cutaway
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Satin
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 12–16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: White dot
- Nut material: Floyd Rose 1000 Series Locking
- Configuration: HH
- Neck: DiMarzio PAF Pro DP151
- Bridge: DiMarzio Super Distortion DP100
- Control layout: Volume (push/pull coil split), Tone
- Pickup switch: 3-position blade: Position 1. bridge pickup, Position 2. both inner coils, Position 3. neck pickup—(split engaged)—Position 1. bridge outer coil, Position 2. both outer coils, Position 3. neck outer coil
- Bridge type: Tremolo/vibrato
- Bridge design: Locking
- Tuning machines: Charvel-branded die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Sold separately
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of origin: South Korea