The Boss ME-25 multi-effects pedal provides a collection of additional sounds and features over the previous ME unit at the same price. This Boss guitar pedal includes a completely redesigned operating system which allows the entire product to operate in "EZ-Tone" mode, making the Boss ME-25 simple to use. There are added effects, COSM amp models, and a USB port for direct connection to computers. The ME-25 effects pedal is bundled with Cakewalk Sonar 8 LE and a DVD providing over one hundred audio loops that can be imported into Sonar for jamming or practice. The Boss ME-25's 60 onboard programs are organized into a Sound Library, which enables all the onboard tones to be selected simply by type. This built-in sound library gives you instant access to dozens of classic and modern effects. Simply choose a category, select a variation and play. You can customize your sound with simple twists of the Drive, Tone, and Volume knobs.
COSM (Composite Object Sound Modeling)
Composite Object Sound Modeling-or "COSM" for short-is Boss/Roland's innovative and powerful technology that's used to digitally recreate the sound of classic musical instruments and effects. COSM analyzes the many factors that make up the original sound-including its electrical and physical characteristics-and creates a digital model that accurately reproduces the original.
- New super easy operating system
- Three pedals plus EXP pedal: Memory Up, Down, Solo
- Three knobs for real time control and editing.
- "Sound Library" organized by type: Clean, Crunch, Rhythm, etc. Ten variations within each type
- Seven effects groups: Comp/FX, OD/DS, Preamp, Modulation, Delay, Reverb, Pedal FX
- Powerful COSM amp models and effects onboard, from classic to contemporary
- Super simple user-friendly interface
- Sound Library provides extensive collection of ready-to-use tones; simply choose a category and select a variation
- Sounds can be instantly edited with the Drive, Tone, Level knobs and Expression pedal
- Super Stack adds immensely heavy low end and punch
- Phrase Loop function with 38 seconds of recording time
- Functions as a USB audio interface
- Built-in AUX input for jamming along with external music devices (MP3/CD players, etc.)
- Runs on six AA batteries or AC adaptor
- Includes Cakewalk SONAR 8.5 LE software and dozens of audio loops, rhythms and songs for jamming or practice
- Free downloadable Librarian software
- AD Conversion 24-bit + AF method*1
- DA Conversion 24-bit Sampling Frequency 44.1 kHz
- Memory 60
- Sound Library 60
- Sound Library Category clean, crunch, drive, heavy, lead, extreme
- Effect Type comp/FX (Compressor/Effect): comp, T.wah, AC sim, OD/DS (Overdrive/Distortion): boost, OD-1, t-scream, blues, dist, classic, modern, metal, core, fuzz, preamp: clean, twin, tweed, VO drive, BG lead, MS vintage, MS modern, 5150 drive, r-fier, ultra metal, modulation: chorus, phaser, flanger, rotary, uni-v, tremolo, harmonist, octave, delay: 1-99ms, 100-990ms, 1000-6000ms, tap, REVERB: room, hall, pedal
- FX (Pedal Effect): wah, +1 octave, -1 octave, freeze, NS (Noise Suppressor)
- Nominal Input
- Level input: -10 dBu, AUX IN: -18 dBu
- Input Impedance INPUT: 1M, AUX IN: 22k
- Nominal Output Level -10 dBu
- Output Impedance 2k
- Display 7 segments, 2 digits LED
- Power Supply DC 9 V Dry Batteries (R6/LR6 (AA) type) x 6, AC Adapter (BOSS PSA-Series: sold separately)
- Draw 150 mA
- Expected battery life under continuous use Alkaline: 9 hours, Carbon: 3 hours (These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.)
- Dimensions: 11-13/16"W x 7-9/16"D x 2-7/8"H
- Maximum: 11-13/16"W x 7-9/16"D x 3-11/16"H
- Weight: 4 lb. 4 oz (including batteries)
- Accessories: Owner's Manual, ME-25 DVD-ROM, Sound Library/Memory List (Leaflet), Sound Library Sticker, Dry Batteries (Alkaline: LR6 (AA) type) x 6, Roland Service (Information Sheet)
- Options AC Adapter Boss PSA-Series
Boss pedals - 5 year parts warranty
90 day labor warranty.
1 year warranty - Multitracks, Jamstations, etc.
Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.