Bose Sub2 Powered Bass Module
Videos (5)View All
Introducing the Bose L1 Pro Sub1 & Sub2
Bose L1 Pro Portable Line Array Systems | Inner Wave Performs "Rose"
Introducing Bose L1 Pro Portable Line Array Systems
Technical Training: Bose L1 Pro Controls, Connections, and Cardioid – Sub1 & Sub2
The Bose Sub2 Powered Bass Module subwoofer is designed for bass players and live performers on the go. The Sub2 packs the power of a 15" woofer into a remarkably compact 10"x18" enclosure, driven by a high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver that delivers startling low-end clarity down to 35Hz. Highly efficient, it requires minimal wattage while achieving a wide frequency response up to 180Hz. Bose's renowned expertise in acoustics and psychoacoustics means the Sub2 yields exceptional sound quality and performance in a form factor far smaller than you'd expect.
Unparalleled Portability and Versatility
Its slim, streamlined enclosure fits neatly on even the most cramped stages, freeing up valuable space. And with 180-degree coverage, the Sub2 disperses full, rich bass throughout your performance space. For added flexibility, stack multiple Sub2 modules to increase your low-end firepower or engage Cardioid Mode to focus bass where you want it—away from the stage and microphones.
Seamless Integration with the Bose L1 Pro32
The Sub2 was designed to pair perfectly with the Bose L1 Pro32 line array system via SubMatch connectivity. A single cable provides power, digital audio and automatic EQ between the systems, allowing for a quick, frustration-free setup. Together, the L1 Pro32 and Sub2 form a modular PA that covers medium to large venues with pristine 180-degree sound and chest-thumping bass. Control it all with the intuitive L1 Mix app for wireless control over EQ, reverb, phantom power and more.
Roadworthy and Ready to Rock
The Sub2's rugged enclosure and durable components are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. And with its highly efficient design, the Sub2 sips power, running cooler even at high volumes to ensure reliable performance from venue to venue. Compact, powerful and designed for real-world use by musicians, the Sub2 will transform your live shows and studio recordings with chest- pounding bass that was once only possible with much larger, less portable gear.
- Add powerful bass to your portable PA system with low-end range down to 35Hz
- Go from vehicle to venue easily with a slim design featuring a unique 10”×18” high-excursion neodymium RaceTrack driver; performance that rivals a conventional
- 15” woofer with a smaller footprint
- Stack multiple Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that steers the bass out front and decreases feedback
- Combine seamlessly with Bose L1 Pro32 portable line array via proprietary SubMatch connectivity, which delivers both power and audio over a single cable
- Pair with other powered loudspeakers via line input and output with selectable crossover modes, plus integrated threaded pole mount for use with Bose S1 Pro PA and more
- Width: 12.01 in. (30.5 cm)
- Height: 27.17 in. (69 cm)
- Depth: 21.65 in. (55 cm)
- 52.15 lb. (23.65 kg)
- Sub2 powered bass module
- Slip cover
- AC power cord
Warranty terms vary on other products. Check with manufacturer for specific product warranty.