The Gibraltar Tour Class pedals feature the style and fluidity of other Gibraltar pedals, with added durability and power. These rock-solid pedals are crafted with a sleek, curved G-Class pillar frame that will hold up all tour long. They are all equipped with single-point beater adjustment for easy beater placement and a patented spring rocker arm. This specific model features a direct-drive cam system for a fluid response. No matter how hard you play, the spring is silenced by a felt silencer to keep unwanted noise from being present during recording. Add and remove pedals from the bass drum easily with Gibraltar's side mount hoop clamp.
- Sturdy single bass drum pedal with direct drive
- Curved G-Class pillar-style frame for durability and style
- Single-point beater for easy adjustment
- Patented spring rocker arm
- Felt spring silencer prevents noise
- Smooth, fast-touch “G” footboard
- Side-mount hoop clamp for easy attachment to bass drum