The strength of the TG V96c lies in its absolutely faithful reproduction of the finest nuances and on stage every detail. The microphone's exterior stands out for its sophisticated design, with a special coated surface that is pleasant to the touch. But it is what's inside that makes the TG V96c into a top-class microphone and makes it stand out with vocalists, professional rental companies and sound technicians; this true condenser microphone shines with a captivatingly natural sound. The subtle treble boost provides an open, finely detailed and unobtrusive sound pattern. Further advantage: the TG V96c can be operated with 24 volt phantom powering without affecting the performance. The 5-layer pop protection made from metal gauze of differing mesh sizes and a sintered plate optimally suppresses plosives while significantly improving the rear-attenuation. The TG V96c is rugged enough for the stage and is supplied with an individual frequency response curve print out. Handcrafted in Germany.
- High-quality vocal microphone
- Frequency-independent cardioid polar pattern
- Compensated proximity effectt
- Wire mesh basket without foam
- Shock mounted microphone transducer and electronics
- Transducer type: Condenser
- Operating principle: Pressure gradient
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response
- Close miking: 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Distant miking (measured at 1 m): 55 - 20,000 Hz
- Open circuit voltage: 4 mV/Pa (-48 dBV) ±2 dB
- Nominal impedance: 60 Î
- Load impedance: ‰ 1 kÎ
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 150 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 64 dB [CCIR, Q-Peak]
- Equivalent SPL: 20 dB [A, RMS]
- In-phase rejection 50 - 20,000 Hz. . . ‰ 60 dB
- Power supply: Phantom power: 24 - 48 V
- (recommended: 48 V)
- Current consumption: 4.3 mA
- Connection: 3-pin male XLR,
- 1 = ground
- 2 = +
- 3 = -
- Length: 7.3" (185 mm)
- Shaft diameter: 1" (26 mm)
- Head diameter: 1.89" (48 mm)
- Weight: 11.65 oz. (330 g)
a. In the event of any defect in the item of sale, the choice of remedy shall lie with us. Any expenses connected with the remedying of defects arising from the fact that the item of sale has been sent or taken to a place other than the place of performance shall be borne or refunded by the Customer. For claims to compensation on account of a defect, Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
b. The period of limitation for claims for defects shall be 2 years. This shall not apply in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation, willful intent or the cases specified in Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. This shall not affect the limitation period for recovering from the supplier as provided for under Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. The start of the limitation period shall be as specified in the law.
c. Warranty shall be excluded if the Customer has processed or resold the item of sale after he has discovered, or ought to have discovered, a defect unless he is able to prove that the processing or resale was necessary in order to prevent greater loss or damage.
d. Natural wear and tear and damage through improper treatment, handling or storage is excluded from warranty.
e. The return of products is allowed only after prior approval by beyerdynamic.