128dB Dynamic Range
An excellent dynamic range of 128 dB makes the TG 1000 the ideal system for both vocal and instrumental use.
No coloration of your sound or gain loss through wireless systems anymore - thanks to TG 1000´s GenuineGuitar technology. Even frequencies as low as 20 Hz are no problem anymore - perfect for guitarists and bass players.
2.1 ms Total Latency
TG 1000 features a total latency of only 2.1 ms, which is trendsetting for digital wireless systems.
300 yard Range
TG 1000 achieves an extraordinary line of sight range up to 300 yards!
Easy and fast - the TG 1000´s FastSync technology allows you synchronization of receiver and transmitter below one second.
319 MHz switching Bandwidth
One wireless system for the entire world? TG 1000 covers 319 MHz of the UHF band.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Anodised aluminium housing
- OLED display
- SYNC function for automatic frequency setting
- Switchable input sensitivity (12dB attenuation)
- 4-pin mini XLR connector (male) for microphones or
- Removable antennas with SMA connector
- Removable belt clips for horizontal & vertical mounting
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries
- Operating principle : Digital UHF beltpack transmitter
- Frequency range
- Region A: 470 - 789 MHz
- Region B: 470 - 698 MHz
- without 608 - 614 MHz
- (US TV channel 37)
- Region C: 520 - 694 MHz
- Region D: 470 - 628 MHz
- 710 - 716 MHz
- Region E: 470 - 714 MHz
- Frequency response : 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Antenna connection: SMA
- Encryption & Audio CODEC : . . . . Switchable, proprietary encryption scheme based upon a 16 bit pattern; "Triple-Play" CODEC with low latency and high error resilience
- Transmitter power : 10mW / 50 mW
- Dynamic range : 116 dB (A-weighted);
- +12 dB Pad = 128 dB
- Display: OLED
- Transmission range : up to 300 yards under optimal conditions
- Operating time : approx. 8 hrs.
- Input level: max. + 18 dBu
- Weight: 3.6 oz. without batteries
- Dimensions: 3.7 x 2.3 x 1" (94x59x26 mm)
- Pin assignment of 4-pin connector: Pin 1 = ground, Pin 2 = IN1,
- Pin 3 = IN2, Pin 4 = +5 V
a. In the event of any defect in the item of sale, the choice of remedy shall lie with us. Any expenses connected with the remedying of defects arising from the fact that the item of sale has been sent or taken to a place other than the place of performance shall be borne or refunded by the Customer. For claims to compensation on account of a defect, Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
b. The period of limitation for claims for defects shall be 2 years. This shall not apply in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation, willful intent or the cases specified in Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. This shall not affect the limitation period for recovering from the supplier as provided for under Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. The start of the limitation period shall be as specified in the law.
c. Warranty shall be excluded if the Customer has processed or resold the item of sale after he has discovered, or ought to have discovered, a defect unless he is able to prove that the processing or resale was necessary in order to prevent greater loss or damage.
d. Natural wear and tear and damage through improper treatment, handling or storage is excluded from warranty.
e. The return of products is allowed only after prior approval by beyerdynamic.