The Beyerdynamic MM 1 is a measurement microphone designed specifically for measuring sound reinforcement and PA systems. It is designed to work with spectrum analyzers for measuring frequency response and sound pressure levels of loud speaker systems. The MM 1 is the ideal microphone for the measurements of audio signals in the research, development, for reverberation testing and other applications.
The MM 1 mic's narrow tubular construction ensures that the microphone has negligible influence on the sound field so that an increase in pressure level is avoided due to the linear frequency response.
Requires phantom power.
- Linear frequency response
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Calibrated open circuit voltage
- Narrow tubular construction
- Transducer type: Condenser (back electret)
- Operating principle: Pressure
- Polar pattern: Omnidirectional, diffuse field calibrated
- Open circuit voltage at 1 kHz (0dB = 1V/Pa) : 15 mV/Pa (_ -36.5 dBV) ± 1 dB
- Nominal impedance: 330 Ohms
- Load impedance: ? 2.2 k Ohms
- Connector: 3-pin XLR
- Length: 133 mm
- Shaft diameter: 19 mm
- Head diameter: 9 mm
- Weight without cable: 88 g
- Frequency response: 20 - 20,000 Hz (50 - 16,000 Hz ± 1.5 dB)
- Max. SPL at 1 kHz: 128 dB
- S/N ratio rel. to 1 Pa: > 57 dB
- A-weighted equivalent SPL: approx. 28 dB(A)
- Power supply: 12 - 48 V phantom power
- Current consumption: approx. 3.4 mA
a. In the event of any defect in the item of sale, the choice of remedy shall lie with us. Any expenses connected with the remedying of defects arising from the fact that the item of sale has been sent or taken to a place other than the place of performance shall be borne or refunded by the Customer. For claims to compensation on account of a defect, Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
b. The period of limitation for claims for defects shall be 2 years. This shall not apply in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation, willful intent or the cases specified in Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. This shall not affect the limitation period for recovering from the supplier as provided for under Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. The start of the limitation period shall be as specified in the law.
c. Warranty shall be excluded if the Customer has processed or resold the item of sale after he has discovered, or ought to have discovered, a defect unless he is able to prove that the processing or resale was necessary in order to prevent greater loss or damage.
d. Natural wear and tear and damage through improper treatment, handling or storage is excluded from warranty.
e. The return of products is allowed only after prior approval by beyerdynamic.