The DT 797 is a perfect combination of the closed DT 770 PRO headphone, the high-quality condenser microphone of the DT 297 headset and a new, pivoting gooseneck microphone boom. This headset has been developed especially for live performances in very loud surroundings such as sporting events etc., where ambient noise attenuation, durability and comfort are of utmost importance.
- Immunity against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference) caused by GSM, DECT, UMTS, Tetra etc.
- Excellent ambient noise attenuation
- High-quality condenser cardioid microphone for improved bass response and with high gain-before-feedback
- Very high speech reproduction quality and excellent intelligibility
- Pivotable, flexible gooseneck for optimal positioning with elastical microphone suspension
- Robust, easy serviceable construction as all parts are replaceable
a. In the event of any defect in the item of sale, the choice of remedy shall lie with us. Any expenses connected with the remedying of defects arising from the fact that the item of sale has been sent or taken to a place other than the place of performance shall be borne or refunded by the Customer. For claims to compensation on account of a defect, Section 6 of these Terms and Conditions shall apply.
b. The period of limitation for claims for defects shall be 2 years. This shall not apply in the case of fraudulent misrepresentation, willful intent or the cases specified in Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. This shall not affect the limitation period for recovering from the supplier as provided for under Arts. 478 and 479 BGB. The start of the limitation period shall be as specified in the law.
c. Warranty shall be excluded if the Customer has processed or resold the item of sale after he has discovered, or ought to have discovered, a defect unless he is able to prove that the processing or resale was necessary in order to prevent greater loss or damage.
d. Natural wear and tear and damage through improper treatment, handling or storage is excluded from warranty.
e. The return of products is allowed only after prior approval by beyerdynamic.