The BBE 482i Sonic Maximizer is perfect for home studios; DJ systems; PA systems; nightclub sound; and guitar, bass, or keyboard racks ” any application not requiring balanced jacks. Provides processing for stereo or 2 separate mono channels ” brightening, clarifying, and adding fullness to the sound. Features 5-segment LED output meters, +18dBu headroom, RCA and 1/4" inputs and outputs, and a bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal. Single rackspace.
- Pro and semi-pro sound reinforcement
- Multitrack studios
- Mobile DJ systems
- Cassette copies
- Nightclub sound systems
- Instrument racks for guitar, bass, and keyboards
- 2 channels of processing for stereo or separate mono mixes
- 5 segment LED output meters
- +18dBu headroom
- RCA and 1/4" inputs and outputs
- Hardwire bypass
- Bypass switch for comparison of processed to unprocessed signal
- Frequency Response
- Process Mode: Program controlled
- Bypass Mode: 10Hz to 50kHz, +/- 0.5dBu, 10dBu input
- Signal to Noise Ratio: 112dB Process IN
- THD, Process mode: less than 0.025% at 20-20kHz
- Bypass mode: less than 0.002% at 20-20kHz
- Maximum Output: +18dBu (may vary due to control settings)
- Input Impedance: 47kOhms, unbalanced 1/4" phone jack or RCA jack.
- Output Impedance: 1kOhms, unbalanced 1/4" phone jack or RCA jack.
- Sensitivity: -45dBu for maximum process
- Maximum Process: +12dBu boost at 5kHz, -10dBu input
- Lo Contour: +12dBu adjustment at 50Hz, -10dBu input
IT IS THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE END USER TO PROVIDE THE BILL OF SALE OR OTHER MEANS OF PROOF OF PURCHASE TO VALIDATE THE WARRANTY IF WARRANTY SERVICE IS REQUIRED.
BBE Sound, Inc. products are warranted against defects in material and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from date of purchase from BBE Sound, Inc. or an authorized dealer.
During this period, BBE Sound, Inc. will repair units free of charge providing that they are shipped prepaid to:
BBE Sound, Inc.
5382 Production Drive
Huntington Beach, California 92649
BBE Sound, Inc. will pay return UPS shipping charges within USA. All charges related to non-US shipping, including customs clearance, will be billed. The warranty will be honored for the longer of either 90 days from the date of any service or the remainder of the original 5 year factory warranty.
If a BBE Sound, Inc. product is purchased through an authorized BBE distributor outside the US, contact the distributor to arrange warranty repair.
This warranty will be considered null and void by BBE Sound, Inc. if any of the following is found:
1. The equipment has been physically damaged.
2. The equipment shows signs of abuse
3. The equipment has been electrically damaged by improper connection or attempted repair by the end user or third party.
4. The equipment has been modified without authorization.
5. The bill of sale indicates that the purchase date of the equipment is not within the warranty period.
A copy of the original sales receipt must be provided for service under this warranty.
All non-warranty repairs are warranted for a period of 90 days from the date of service.
BBE Sound, Inc. is NOT LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. Should the unit fail to operate for any reason, our sole obligation is to repair the unit as described above.