The Audio-Technica AT8010 microphone features an omnidirectional polar pattern that provides maximum ambient pickup. The AT8010 is ideal for interviews, pickup of audience reaction, and musical events. The microphone provides an extremely smooth, extended response on and off-axis. Operates on battery or phantom power.
- Ideal for interviews, group vocals, strings, cymbal overheads, acoustic guitar and piano
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Extremely smooth, extended response on- and off-axis
- Low sensitivity to popping and overload
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”44 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”45 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom 250 ohms; Battery 300 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 137 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/ Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.8 oz (165 g)
- Dimensions: 178.0 mm (7.01") long, 26.0 mm (1.02") head diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; AT8136 windscreen; battery; soft protective pouch
- Audio Technica Case Style: S2
One year parts and labor warranty.