Allora ATB-250 Student Series Trombone Lacquer
Featuring a standard leadpipe and a durably braced standard handslide, the ATB-250 was designed for the beginning trombone student. The ATB-250 comes complete with an upgraded nylon polyfoam case, a small shank mouthpiece and a three-year warranty.
A used or extraordinarily cheap instrument may lessen your child’s likelihood of continuing in music. With the Allora Student series, you get a quality instrument that will play in tune, withstand student treatment and inspire pride of ownership.
Allora instruments are carefully manufactured according to specifications and development accumulated over many years. The result is a line of instruments that play well, are durable and possess a satisfying tone and dynamics capability, all with a price that makes it much easier to get involved with music.
- Great for beginning musicians
- Easy to play
- Durable for student players
- Upgraded nylon polyfoam case with backpack straps
- 3-year warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and Lead, which is known to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Type: Tenor Trombone
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Student
- Bore diameter: .500"
- Leadpipe material: Yellow brass
- Bell material: Yellow brass
- Bell diameter: 8"
- Body material: Yellow brass
- Valve buttons: Not Applicable
- Inner slide: Chrome-plated nickel silver
- Valve type/construction: Not Applicable
- Finish: Clear lacquer
- Country of origin: China
- Case: Polyfoam with backpack straps
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small