"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rrCompare,rr1"
Ahead Spinal G Drum Throne
Ahead's Spinal G drum thrones have been developed for players who require the higher level of support and comfort an ergokinetic throne provides. Ergokinetics is a term invented and trademarked by Doctor of Chiropractic and designer of the Spinal G throne, Richard Robertshaw. This science focuses on the integration of design and support of the human body in motion, whereas ergonomics studies the integration of design to support the human body at rest.
- Black velour seat top
- Black sparkle wrap
- Thick memory foam cushions
- Split-seat, spring-balanced throne
- Double-locking, threaded height adjustment
- Sturdy seat connector plate
- Heavy-duty tripod base
AHEAD drumsticks are not unbreakable. AHEAD drumsticks have a much longer life span than traditional wood drumsticks.
AHEAD warrants its drumstick core against defects in material and workmanship for a period of sixty (60) days from the date of purchase, subject to the following:
1. Warranty is not applicable to tips, covers or grip tape which are replaceable.
2. Warranty does not apply to sticks damaged by use of worn-out covers or dents in the handle.
The user must replace covers when they show through-cuts. Chips or dents in core shaft will reduce the stick life up to 75%.
3. Warranty is not applicable to misuse and does not apply if any alterations have been made.
4. For all warranty claims purchased in the USA and Canada, the defective product must be sent with a copy of the sales receipt, post paid to:
c/o Big Bang Distribution
9420 Reseda Blvd., PMB 350
Northridge, CA 91324
For AHEAD drumsticks purchased outside of the USA and Canada, please refer to your local distributor. Do not send extra covers or original packaging (send both sticks only.) Allow up to 2-4 weeks for shipping and handling.
5. Because AHEAD cannot control usage of this product. AHEAD's sole responsibility will be replacement of defective merchandise. AHEAD will not be responsible for damage to person or equipment due to the use of this product.
Questions & Answers View All