"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Aguilar DB 410 4x10 Inch Bass Cabinet
Combining punch, frequency response, and efficiency, the Aguilar DB 410 Bass Cabinet is a sonic powerhouse! With a Max SPL of 130 dB this portable cabinet will literally "rock the house".
- Four 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnets
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Includes casters
- Power Handling: 700 watts RMS
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz - 16 kHz
- Sensitivity: 104 dB @ 1W 1M
- Max SPL: 130 dB
- 13-ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 24-1/4" H, 24-1/2" W, 17-1/2" D
- Weight: 98 lbs
Aguilar Amplification's DB series of electronics are covered under warranty to the original owner for a period of ten years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. AG series electronics, GS series speaker cabinets, and S series speaker cabinets are covered by the warranty for a period of 3 years. Tubes are covered by the warranty for a period of six months.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase from an authorized Aguilar dealer. Your sales slip or purchase invoice is necessary for warranty service.
Before sending your unit to Aguilar for repair, you must receive a return authorization number from us. Contact us via phone, fax, or email (email@example.com) with a description of the problem. We will then issue to you a return authorization number.
You are responsible for all shipping charges. You must ship the unit to us freight prepaid. We will return the unit to you freight collect. If the unit is being sent from outside the United States you will also be responsible for customs brokerage, if applicable. Please check with your freight forwarder for assistance.
Aguilar Amplification LLC is not responsible for shipping damage, either to or from our service center. Claims must be filed with the carrier.
The only company authorized to perform work under this warranty is Aguilar Amplification LLC of New York, NY.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All
- Clear Sound
- Easy To Use
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording