"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Aguilar DB 210 2x10 Bass Cabinet
The Aguilar DB 210 bass cabinet's small size and classic look make it perfect the perfect compliment for smaller stages. Its two 10" drivers give it a tight, punchy sound thanks to massive 56oz. magnets. An adjustable tweeter control allows you to put just the right edge on your sound by tweaking the phenolic tweeter.
- Two 10" cast frame woofers, 56 oz. magnet
- Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
- Custom crossover with variable tweeter control
- One Neutrik Speakon and two 1/4" inputs
- Power Handling: 350 watts
- RMS, MAX SPL: 124 dB,
- Impedance: 4 or 8 ohms
- Frequency Response: 41 Hz - 16 kHz,
- Sensitivity: 102 dB @ 1W 1M
- Recessed deep-dish handles
- 13 ply Baltic Birch
- Dimensions: 16 5/8" H, 24 1/2" W, 13 1/8" D
- Weight: 59 lbs,
Aguilar Amplification's DB series of electronics are covered under warranty to the original owner for a period of ten years from the date of purchase against defects in materials and workmanship. AG series electronics, GS series speaker cabinets, and S series speaker cabinets are covered by the warranty for a period of 3 years. Tubes are covered by the warranty for a period of six months.
The warranty period starts from the date of purchase from an authorized Aguilar dealer. Your sales slip or purchase invoice is necessary for warranty service.
Before sending your unit to Aguilar for repair, you must receive a return authorization number from us. Contact us via phone, fax, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a description of the problem. We will then issue to you a return authorization number.
You are responsible for all shipping charges. You must ship the unit to us freight prepaid. We will return the unit to you freight collect. If the unit is being sent from outside the United States you will also be responsible for customs brokerage, if applicable. Please check with your freight forwarder for assistance.
Aguilar Amplification LLC is not responsible for shipping damage, either to or from our service center. Claims must be filed with the carrier.
The only company authorized to perform work under this warranty is Aguilar Amplification LLC of New York, NY.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web