Guitar Center’s charitable outreach reflects our commitment to stay in tune with the music community. Music inspires creativity and personal expression, builds self-esteem and teaches cooperation and team building from playing music together. The benefits of music are well documented and so are the difficulties of sustaining music education programs.
With that in mind, we will only consider requests from 501C3 organizations that support music education, and from music educators. Requests must be submitted at least two months prior to the date needed and will be reviewed by our Charity Team on a monthly basis. You will be notified of our decision via email.
Please include the following information in your request:
• Organization name
• Contact person’s name, position, address, email address and phone number
• Contribution request (cash amount and/or specific musical instruments or equipment)
• Date required
• Federal Tax ID
• Organization web address
• Describe your mission statement and your organization, who you serve and a brief history.
• Describe the program or project for this request.
• How does this request support music education?
• How many students will benefit from this request?
• What objectives do you hope to accomplish and what outcomes do you expect?
Shop Guitar Center