Music is really all about hearing. When you play or hear music, your ear recognizes melodies, but can also be trained to identify notes, intervals, chords, modes and all other important music elements. If you want your students to sing, improvise or jam with confidence, they need to recognize all of these elements. Ear training can make this possible. EarMaster is the perfect ear training solution for musicians and music students at all skill levels, whether instrumentalists or singers. EarMaster includes 651 ear training lessons for recognizing and transcribing intervals, chords, scales, rhythms and melodies. Your students can interact with EarMaster using the staff or the onscreen instruments: piano, guitar, bass, violin, cello, banjo and others. It provides detailed statistics on your progress and even allows you to create your own customized exercises. Learn to play, improvise and compose by ear.
EarMaster School includes all of the features and exercises found in EarMaster Pro and more. It allows you to create custom class lessons using the tutor editor and supports progress tracking with multiple users across a network.
EarMaster ear-training will help you:
- Memorize songs faster
- Play and sing music exactly as you hear it
- Read sheet music and "hear it in your head" instantly
- Understand music at a deeper level
- Perform with confidence in any musical situation
Designed for all students
- Standard & Jazz tutors with 651 lessons
- Create your own customized exercises
- On-screen guitar, piano, violin, bass & others
- Sing, play or clap answers into a microphone
- Automatic guitar tuner and metronome
- Variable tone range - from soprano to bass
- Plays in any of 128 instrument sounds
Listens to your performance
- EarMaster provides all the tools you need to hone your hearing skills, all the way up to a professional level. Instruction is available in 13 languages including English, Spanish, French, German, Mandarin and Japanese. EarMaster fills your needs regardless of your language, instrument or musical style.
Helps you set and achieve your goals
- You can sing or play answers to exercises into your computer's microphone with any instrument you choose. The instant feedback you get on your answers will perfect your pitch accuracy and sight-reading skills. You can perform and input rhythm exercises by clapping into a microphone or using your computer mouse, keyboard, or any MIDI instrument. The interactive feedback will help you learn to play any rhythm, no matter how complicated.
- EarMaster provides you with detailed information on how your ear training has progressed. Have you become better at identifying the minor 7th chord within the past two weeks? How much time have you spent training your ears during the past month?