"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "5",
"placementNames" : "rrt1,rrt2,rr1,rr2,rr3"
Zildjian K Splash Cymbal 8 in.
- 1273887990527 POS #:100089961
The K Splash offers a quick yet full-bodied crash effect that blends perfectly within the K family of cymbals and sounds. The dark character and short crash capture the the essence of the famous K sou... Click To Read More About This Product
The K Splash offers a quick yet full-bodied crash effect that blends perfectly within the K family of cymbals and sounds. The dark character and short crash capture the the essence of the famous K sound in a compact effect that breaks up the monotony of a basic cymbal setup.
Art Blakey, Elvin Jones, Tony Williams, and scores more musical movers have sworn by the deep, dry, shimmering K sound developed in 19th century Turkey.
- Traditional finish
- Low to mid pitch
- Dark/Mid sound
- Short sustain
- Project volume
- Paper-thin weight
Sizes and Purpose
- Quantity: 1
- Type: Effects/other
- Sizes (in): Multiple
- Material: Cast alloy
- Hammering: Machine
- Lathing: Full
- Cymbal weight: Thin
- Bell: Standard
- Finish: Traditional
- Country of origin: United States
- Added value: No
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.
Guitar Center's Pro Coverage
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Click To Read More About This Product.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection
- Expedited repair or replacement
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to five years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web
Questions & Answers View All