"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Zildjian K Constantinople Medium Thin Low Ride
K Constantinople Hi Bell Ride cymbals from Zildjian explore a bell shape that was modeled after a 100-year-old pair of Zildjian orchestral cymbals. The larger surface area of the bell provides a wider... Click To Read More About This Product
K Constantinople Hi Bell Ride cymbals from Zildjian explore a bell shape that was modeled after a 100-year-old pair of Zildjian orchestral cymbals. The larger surface area of the bell provides a wider range of frequencies, yet is not overpowering.
Zildjian Hi Bell Rides also feature a combination of traditional K Constantinople lathing and innovative "Spiral" lathing techniques. The new technique of Spiral lathing allows the cymbal to remain controlled while still making the Ride "crashable" and delivering an articulate stick sound. The Spiral lathing is employed from the bell to the middle of the cymbal only, with traditional lathing on the remainder of the cymbal.
- ALLOY: Zildjian Cast Bronze: 80% Copper, 20% Tin, Traces of Silver
- HAMMERING: Exclusive combinations of K Zildjian hammering and modern techniques like over-hammering
- LATHING: Fine pattern of narrow symmetrical grooves stiffens the cymbal and enhances its dry sounds
- CATEGORY: K Custom Series
- TYPE: Rides
- SIZE: 22"
- WEIGHT: Medium Thin
- FINISH: Traditional Finish
- GENRE: Drumset: Country, Drumset: Fusion, Drumset: Jazz, Drumset: Latin, Drumset: Other, Drumset: Pop, Drumset: R&B, Drumset: World
- SKILL LEVEL: Advanced, Expert, Professional
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web