"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Zildjian A Avedis Hi-Hats 16 in.
Reminiscent of cymbals of the 30’s through the 60’s and yet distinctly modern and relevant, the A Avedis Cymbals from Zildjian are a vintage recreation of the timeless sound and feel produced by some ... Click To Read More About This Product
Reminiscent of cymbals of the 30’s through the 60’s and yet distinctly modern and relevant, the A Avedis Cymbals from Zildjian are a vintage recreation of the timeless sound and feel produced by some of the biggest drumming icons of the 20th century. Named in his honor, Avedis Zildjian III helped form the backbone of popular music, from swing to bebop to the explosion of rock and roll.
A Avedis cymbals are an extremely versatile set of cymbals that are thin and loose, with a played-in feel and immense musicality. Each cymbal features a patina finish that reproduces the look of a decades-old cymbal. With broad weight variations among each diameter, selecting an A Avedis cymbal is a unique experience. Gram weights of each cymbal are written underneath the bell. A reproduction of Avedis Zildjian’s signature and an old “rolled” trademark appear on the top of the cymbal, along with a vintage “outline” Zildjian logo underneath.
This pair of A Avedis Hi-Hats produces dark articulation, a smoky wash and a soft "chick" sound.
Sizes & Purpose
- Sizes (in):Multiple
- Material:Cast Alloy
- Cymbal Weight:Thin
- Country of Origin:United States
- Added Value:No
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect:
1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web