Deep, warm, with solid "chick" sound. Low pitched; fast response.
|GC Shopping Cart|
Protect Your Gear
Accidental damage, normalNormal wear and power surges are no longer an issue with these comprehensive and affordable plans. We even pay to ship your gear for repairs. More details.
Covers much more than the original manufacturer's warranty:
Limit of Liability: The least of the cost of (1) authorized repairs, (2) replacement with a product of similar features, (3) reimbursement for authorized repairs or replacement or (4) the price that you paid for the product.
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Zildjian K Hi Hat Bottom Cymbal
Avedis Zildjian Company Warranty Statement
As of October 1, 2009, all Zildjian Cymbals are guaranteed against manufacturer's defects for two (2) years from the date of original purchase.
For warranty claims outside the U.S., contact your local Zildjian distributor. Click here for the international distributor locator.
Cymbals that show factory defects within two years of their original purchase are eligible for examination at our factory. Zildjian experts will evaluate the damage and issue a replacement cymbal, unless it appears the damage is related to improper use or care.
If you believe your cymbal has a factory defect: 1. Contact Zildjian to obtain a Return Authorization number (RA#), via telephone: 781-871-2200.
2. Indicate the location of the damage on the cymbal with a piece of tape.
3. Make a photocopy of your original numbered and dated sales receipt.
4. Carefully package your cymbal. Include your RA# and the photocopy of your sales receipt in the box.
5. Ship the package to:
Avedis Zildjian Company
22 Longwater Drive
Norwell, MA 02061
A Cymbal will not be replaced if:
1. It has been misplayed, dropped, played with excessive force or treated abusively.
2. The center hole is worn due to improper stand set-up or abusive play.
3. The cymbal was bought second-hand or used in a lease program.
4. The cymbal has previously been replaced by Zildjian.
5. More than two years have passed since the cymbal was purchased.
• Cost of shipping a damaged cymbal to Zildjian is the customers responsibility.
• Factory evaluations take approximately 4 - 6 weeks.
• Cymbals that do not meet the warranty guidelines will be returned to customer.
• Cost of shipping a replacement or damaged cymbal back to the customer will be covered by Zildjian.
Get your gear covered!
Now you can get added warranty protection for your new gear. Pro Coverage steps in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" ends. Our PRO COVERAGE program offers you UPGRADED COVERAGE if your product ever fails!
Pro Coverage includes:
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited Repair
- Free Shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% Coverage for Commercial Use
- Extended Return Period
- Extended Price Protection
- No Lemon Guarantee
- Free Transfer of Coverage to a new owner
- Repair Costs Covered for up to 3 years from date of purchase
- Repairs Can Be Authorized Toll-Free by Phone or the via the web
- Product DetailsCustomer reviewsPrice