"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Yamaha FS830 Small Body Acoustic Guitar
The FS830 offers rich overtones, greater depth and improved sustain thanks to the rosewood back and sides and special bracing. The appearance, with abalone inlay around the sound hole, is more luxurio... Read More
The FS830 offers rich overtones, greater depth and improved sustain thanks to the rosewood back and sides and special bracing. The appearance, with abalone inlay around the sound hole, is more luxurious and an obvious step-up. The small and thin body is perfect not only for female/young players but for intermediate to upper level finger-picking style players.
This FS has louder and stronger sound in the low- to mid-ranges, thanks to cutting-edge acoustic analysis technology developed by the Yamaha R&D Division. Yamaha’s engineers have achieved this sound by utilizing analysis and simulation to arrive at the best bracing design without depending on tradition or guesswork. This analysis led to the development of the new scalloped bracing pattern, an ideal acoustic structure that maintains the durability of the top board while bringing out the most sound the Yamaha FS has to offer.
Case sold separately.
- Body type:Concert/O
- Top wood:SolidSpruce
- Back & sides:Rosewood
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Info not available
- Nut width:1.69" (43mm)
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:25"
- Number of frets:21
- Neck finish:Matte
- Brand:Not applicable
- Configuration:Not applicable
- Preamp EQ:Not applicable
- Feedback filter:Not applicable
- Tuner:Not applicable
- Headstock overlay:Rosewood
- Tuning machines:Die-castChrome
- Saddle & nut:Urea
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:None
- Case:Sold separately
- Accessories:Hex Wrench
Choose from the following Yamaha Warranties:
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web