"pageType" : "item_page",
"placements" : "3",
"placementNames" : "rr1,rr2,rr3"
Yamaha APX Thinline 3/4 size Acoustic-Electic Guitar Light Amber Burst
Yamaha's APXT2EW is a 3/4 size of one of the world's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, APX500III. This fun, yet well-constructed compact guitar, makes for great company when you are on a road. Th... Read More
Yamaha's APXT2EW is a 3/4 size of one of the world's best-selling acoustic-electric guitar, APX500III. This fun, yet well-constructed compact guitar, makes for great company when you are on a road. The APXT2EW features the Yamaha original contact pickup and beautifully grained exotic wood top which gives it an upscale appearance.
Includes a gig bag.
This one-way active preamp and the contact pickup system is compact, yet delivers very natural acoustic tone. it also features mid-boost EQ and the precision chromatic tuner for optimum sound shaping and tailoring.
- Body type:Concert/O
- Top wood:Mango veneer on meranti
- Back & sides:Tropical
- Bracing pattern:Scalloped
- Body finish:Gloss
- Orientation:Right handed
- Neck shape:Not specified
- Nut width:1.69 in. (43 mm)
- Neck wood:Nato
- Scale length:22.87 in.
- Number of frets:20
- Neck finish:Matte
- Configuration:Undersaddle piezo
- Preamp EQ:1-band
- Feedback filter:No
- Headstock overlay:None
- Tuning machines:Covered Chrome
- Saddle & nut:Urea
- Number of strings:6-string
- Special features:Pickup System
- Case:Hardshell Case
- Accessories:Hex Wrench2 x AA Batteries
Choose from the following Yamaha Warranties:
GUITAR CENTER'S PRO COVERAGE
Pro Coverage gives you added warranty protection for your new gear. Stepping in where the manufacturer's "normal wear and tear" coverage ends, our Pro Coverage program offers you upgraded coverage if your product ever fails Read More.
Pro Coverage includes
- Accidental damage protection (new gear only)
- Expedited repair
- Free shipping (for returns or repairs)
- 100% coverage for commercial use
- Extended return period
- Extended price protection
- No lemon guarantee
- Free transfer of coverage to a new owner
- Repair costs covered for up to three years from date of purchase
- Repair authorization-toll-free by phone or via the web