Crafted entirely in Sonoma County, California, from superior American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum, Voodoo
Lab Dingbat pedalboards offer a rugged, lightweight platform for organizing your pedals and keeping cables
neatly tucked away and out of view.
Dingbat Power Packages take your pedalboard selection experience to the next level by allowing you to choose a pedalboard that includes a pre-installed industry standard Voodoo Lab Pedal Power complement for one
package price. No installation necessary. A Dingbat Power Package is ready to go right out of the box. Dingbat
Pedalboard Power Packages are available in an assortment of sizes and power configurations to meet a variety
of performance situations and include all the necessary power cables and materials required to secure your
pedals and cabling to the pedalboard.
The Dingbat Medium Pedalboard Power Package w/ Pedal Power 4x4 is a great choice for arranging and
suppling individual isolated power for up to eight (8) effects including four (4) High Current outputs to handle
power-hungry digital effects like those from Strymon, Eventide and Line 6. The pre-installed Voodoo Lab Pedal
Power 4x4 can also run two (2) standard 9V effects from each of the 9V/12V High Current outs for a total of 10
Need an additional power supply? No problem. Dingbat has plenty of space underneath to mount an
additional Pedal Power.
Each Dingbat pedalboard ships with a tour grade padded gig bag that features premium YKK zipper hardware
and both a shoulder strap and backpack straps for easy transportation.
- Lightweight American 6061-T6 aircraft-grade Aluminum chassis
- Pre-mounted Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4x4 Power Supply with 8 isolated outputs
- Plenty of room for mounting an additional Pedal Power unit below pedalboard
- Assorted power cable and adapter kit
- Adhesive-backed hook-and-loop pedal mounting fasteners
- UV-resistant cable ties and 4-way tie mounts
- Professional tour grade padded gig bag w/ premium YKK Zippers – Shoulder strap and backpack straps included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Pedalboard surface size: 22 in. x 13.5 in. (559mm x 343mm)